- My neice, Ellie Joyce, was born. 8lbs 13 oz--whoa! She is sooo cute. I cant wait to go see her again.
- Audrie and I go walking with my bestie Lynzie and her daughter Adalynn. They are 19 days apart. Lynzie and I have crazy things in common- we are both social workers, both of our husbands are engineers, we are both left handed, we are both from Louisiana and we both have little girls! It is funny the attention we get in public with the two little ones! But we are also very different--Lynzie aint scared of nobody, she will say anything! I kinda wish I was more like her in that sense. Anyway, we have been walking a mile and 1/2 and next week hope to step it up to 2 miles!
- GT has a job!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! He is working as a service manager for terminix! We are so excited! Right now, he will train in Longview for 3 months then we will placed where he is needed. It could be from Monroe, LA to Sulphur Springs, TX--so who knows where we will be...but it will still be relatively close. I think GT is going to be great at it! Tonight I was looking through his Terminix book- it has pics of some nasty bugs. It grossed me out!
- I am excited about fall. 1-cooler weather 2- tv shows...haha :) 3-cute clothes for Audrie to wear
- I am not excited about fall 1-football 2-football 3-football and because that means winter is that much closer and i HATE cold weather. i like fall weather but winter weather (even in east TX) is too cold for me!
- I got a moby I ordered in the mail today. If you dont know- a Moby is a baby-wearer. I think Audrie likes it. I am excited to wear it so I wont have to pull her car seat out of the car and carry it around everytime we go somewhere, now I can just get her out of her carseat and slip her in!
- Audries 2 month visit is next monday! I am sure I will post then about her weight and length. Plus I have some ?'s for the doc- like where can I get Audrie's ears pierced...Anyone out there know? Lynzie said Claires wont do it until they are a year old!
I will post some pics soon...