Anyway, this post was/is meant to be about my baby boy Ki!!!! I already put this on fb but my blog needs it too!
Look at this handsome man...
He is my sunshine! I love this boy more than my heart thought it could love another human!
It is so strange how much I love both of my kids the same but separately. They both have my heart but in different ways.
Here is what my boy is up to these days:
- He is crawling realllly fast.
- He is pulling up. He has just started to take 2 or 3 steps around furniture. But the he realizes what he is doing and stops.
- He is eating more finger food now. He had scrambled eggs for the first time last night and LOVES them!
- He claps.
- He signs "more".
- He wears 18 mos clothes.
- He is soooooo tall. He was 31 inches last week.
- He loves his sister!
- He is so happy.
- He takes 2 naps a day but one is usually really short.
- He still drinks 4 5oz bottles a day.
- He says dada all day long. Every now and then he will say mama when he is fussy.
- He loves for me to read to him.
- He LOVES being outside.
- He can play the baby apps on my phone.
- He has 6 teeth!
- He loves to eat! He hasnt refused any baby food yet!
- He has the cutest little laugh!
- He is such a daddy's boy! When GT walks in the room, he lights up and forgets about mama!
- He loves music and has started dancing some when he hears it.
- He is 21 lbs!
- He makes his mama proud!