How Far Along: 24 weeks!
Size of baby: A little over a pound...the size of large zucchini my app says
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 pounds gained
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I think I wear the same jean shorts almost everyday!
Gender: Girl- Leslie Rene
Movement: This girl is a mover! She moves realllllllllyyyyyy low so thats interesting. I may or may not have peed on myself a few times during a sneeze.
Sleep: Besides having to get up early to get Audrie ready for school its been good!
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach!!!!!
Cravings: Food in general. I really like milk and cereal.
Mostly heartburn and being so hot! I mean I know its hot outside but Ive been sweating inside!
Best Moment this week:
I'm gonna do the best moments of the past 5 weeks because thats how long its been since I have done an update!
- Audrie started Kindergarten
- My niece Anna was born!
- We hung up pictures and art in the rent house!
- We started going to a community group through Covenant Church!
- We have been to Chick-fil-A in Bossier and Shreveport 50 times! (Not really but alot)
- We got a library card and have checked out lots of books!
- Audrie turned 6!
- We made a few trips to Longview to see friends and SWIM!
- We had a sleep over with 6 kids! And everyone survived!
I have my glucose test next week! :| Where are emoticons on a blog?!? Anyway, I had gestational diabetes with Audrie. Not with Ki. I have been checking my blood sugars regularly since I found out I was pregnant and they have been good for far!