Friday, May 29, 2015

Weekly Update- 12 weeks!

Sorry for the bathroom selfie

Pregnancy Highlights:

Since I just started blogging about it, I will catch yall up and 4-12 weeks in one post! 

How Far Along: 12 weeks 

Size of baby: Clementine 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Loss around 10 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I am in some maternity shirts now...I still can fit in my normal pants. I feel like I am kind of cheating because I looked pregnant before I really was. 

Gender: At the beginning I was SURE it was a boy. But at the last doc appt the heart rate was 170 and for some reason I think it could be a girl! Should find out the end of June/ beginning of July. In the very beginning, I dreamt it was a boy- then 2 nights ago GT dreamt it was a girl! 

Movement: Not yet..but I know its coming! 

Sleep: The first few weeks were kind of rough but it is getting better. I am finding I sleep better when I am not at my house...isnt that strange?

What I miss: Wanting food, not being nauseous

Cravings: Cheese, Carbs, Sweets

Symptoms:

Nausea- I have been nauseous since about 6 weeks. I was nauseous with Audrie but not with Ki another reason I think maybe a girl. And I dont have "Morning" sickness. I have afternoon/evening sickness. I start to sick after lunch and stay that way until bed time. I am not throwing up just nauseous. Nothing sounds good to eat. I do feel like this is getting better. It still sucks!

Exhaustion- Oh man! This has really been not fun. From about 6-10 weeks I was SO EXHAUSTED in the afternoons. This has gotten ALOT better.

Then we cant forget the heartburn (isnt terrible yet) and constipation. I dont really remember that one with the last two so thats been a real fun surprise- NOT!


Best Moment this week

Really my best moments the past few weeks are how excited the kids are about mommy having a baby in my tummy. Ki really doesnt care about the baby, he just wants to be a big brother. Audrie is so excited- she is a little mama. She wants the baby to be another boy so she can "boss those boys around" she says! Ki wants a sister- who knows why? Audrie has been asking TONS of questions. Some a little hard to answer...and lots of explaining. Ki is completely oblivious! 

Other than that, the second sonogram was really fun. Hearing the heartbeat and seeing that baby do some flips! It always makes it seem more "real". Sometimes I still cant believe we will be a family of 5! 

No comments: