Tuesday, December 14, 2010

16 weeks

I missed my last doctor's office posts. These holiday's keep me busy! :)

I went to the doctor on December 7th (I was 15 weeks). We listened to the heartbeat again, 162...made me doubt my boy prediction a little. Audrie was there this time and she had no clue what was going on of course. She was like, what are they doing to my mommy??? Then I had a test for Chlamydia and Gonherria (sp?), I think...I assured them I didnt have either, but of course, procedure...blah.

So to the fun stuff...well, maybe not too fun. I really started showing about 3 weeks ago (so 13 weeks). It was like one day I woke up and had a belly. I am back to the weight I started when I found out we were preggo. I need to start taking belly pics each week or so! I have fully turned in my normal clothes to maternity. Ugh. Well except a few shirts I can still wear, but I am in all maternity pants.

We have an ultrasound on December 21 to find out if its a boy or girl! I really think its a boy. Like, if she tells me its a girl, I might fall out. I would love to have either. I LOVE having a girl. I think it is so much fun! I have heard boys are fun too and easy. I cant believe we are going to have 2! Sometimes, I think we are NUTS! :)

I will try to post on the 21 when we find out!

1 comment:

Brittany Napper said...

I have always heard you start showing alot earlier with your second. I bet you look great! Can't wait to hear what you will be having!