Thursday, December 23, 2010

IT'S A BOY!





We had the gender sonogram on December 21. My parents and GT were there, we left Audrie at the sitter's house. The first thing the technichian (Evelyn) did was look at his private parts to tell us he was boy! Which of course is something I knew all along! :)

We are naming him Hezekiah Eugene Nehls. We are going to calling him Ki. Hezekiah is my grandfather's middle name, great grandfather's middle name and great great great grandfather's name. And Hezekiah was a great King in the Bible!

Eugene is GT's middle name as well as his dad's and grandfathers.

Right now, Ki is 8 ounces (so 1/2 pound)...and my due date is May 26th. It was so strange when the tech did the 4-D sono at times I thought he looked like Audrie. How in the world can a 8 ounce baby already look like Audrie? I dont know but he did, my dad even thought so!

My dad had a dream the night before about my sonogram. He wouldnt tell us what the gender was in his dream, until after, and it was boy! :)


Posted by Picasa