Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ki is 2 weeks old!



Ki had his 2 week appt Monday!

He is 9lb 10 oz. (74%) 22 inches (88%) and his head circumference is 14 in (19%).

He is a big boy with a small head! :)



He is such a good baby. He doesnt cry too much as long as he being held, in the moby or asleep in the bassinet. (on his tummy, I know, I am bad mommy!--but one that gets some sleep!) He goes a 4 hour stretch at night usually from 11-3. Then a 3 hour stretch. I am definitely looking forward to him sleeping longer but grateful for how much he sleeps!



The hardest part is having a toddler too. Audrie is making the adjustment for sure. She is acting out more as expected and we have to work harder to show her attention. I do plan to put her MDO for the fall but for the summer it is the three of us! She is a really good helper, sometimes too much! I am sure in a month or so she will be well adjusted and realize baby brother isnt going anywhere!

No comments: