Sunday, October 9, 2011

Diet Update...

Diet is so far so good. I did break down and weigh myself. I think I already said that?

Anyway, I think I started my diet somewhere in the 230-235 range...and today....I was 217!!!!! YAY!!! I feel like I was stuck at 220 for a week!!!

My husband, by default, has lost about 5 pounds. AND somehow fits in jeans that he hasnt fit in in a long time! Dirty Rat!!! He still eats what he wants but I am cooking healthy, so he has no choice.

I also have had this ulcer on my tongue that has been extremely painful so I havent been able to eat much because of the pain. I am tired of it now and would like for it go away.

Still no exercise. I order a "backpack" type carrier. Hope this will do the trick and I can start a walking routine.

Somedays I want to give up...but I wont let myself. I have already come too far.

Confessions:

I ate a french fry dipped in polynesian Friday night. Just 1 though. And it wasnt as good as I was expecting.

I cooked White Cheddar Chicken Pasta last night. It wasnt healthy. But I only ate 1 serving.

I go to the doctor on the 18th and will know for sure how much I lost!!! :)

No comments: