Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Letter Ee

This is how we have been learning the letter Ee!

I started by letter Audrie color the pages with just Ee on them. I tried to start teaching her to color in the lines. I found out it's an impossible task for a 2 year old my friends!

Then we moved on to stamping. I know, brave, right?
I got my scrapbooking stamps out and we went to town. She actually did pretty good!




Then I found these color pumpkins here. I cut them out and cut them in half to make a color matching game. 


I started out giving her just 4 colors at a time, but she asked for all of them. She did really well and kept asking to match them.

Then, Audrie asked to go back to stamping. So, we stamped numbers on the back of the E color page.

Then...she got bored and crumbled her paper. 



After her nap, I got some more activities.

This one, she is supposed to circle the E's in the letters. She did ok. I circled the first one for her.



As you can see, she didnt circle them, she more like scribbled on them, but she got the point. 



Then, I found this cute game. I am SO bad at remembering the website!

The object is to match the peanuts with E,e to the peanut on the picture. She did really well with this but got bored pretty quickly. 




Most of the things I get are from here or here. If they arent from one of those 2 places, then they are a link I found on one of those websites.

We have also been doing the power point of letter Ee from 

Audrie loves it and asks to do her "letter" many times a day! 

No comments: