Friday, June 12, 2015

Weekly Update! 14 weeks!!!

I havent worn make up in a few days...packing/moving will do that to ya!


Pregnancy Highlights 

How Far Along: 14 weeks 6 days

Size of baby: Large Lemon 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Loss around 10 pounds and maintained so far

Maternity Clothes: I am in mostly maternity clothes. My athletic shorts/yoga pants still fit! 

Gender: I am leaning towards girl but ok with whatever, God knows best! We will find out in 2 weeks! 

Movement: I think I have felt him/her a few times especially in the tub, but GT says it just gas... lol... 

Sleep: Sleeping good and even a few naps here and there! 

What I miss: I miss liking coffee.

Cravings: Lots of carbs and sweets. I was really craving Panda Express the other day. It was seriously the best thing I have ever tasted. 

Symptoms:

My nausea is MUCH better! It still comes and goes some mostly in the evenings but its bearable. The other symptoms which I wont name because my mom doesnt like me talking about poop on my blog is getting better too. :)  That first trimester was a doozy!


Best Moment this week

Well if your reading this blog you probably already know we are moving to Shreveport. I had some friends come over Wednesday and help me pack up! I am so forever grateful because it would have taken me so long to do it myself and I am a little slower these days!

No comments: