Sunday, June 21, 2015

15 Weeks!!!

In the pic I am 15 weeks and 3 days 

Pregnancy Highlights 

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: Umm... Bigger than a large lemon? 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I haven't weighed...will see Monday when I go to the doc

Maternity Clothes: I am in mostly maternity clothes. I found a Motherhood outlet on vacation! That was fun!

Gender: I still think girl! GT and I have picked a girl name and boy name. We have told alot of people the boy name but if its a girl we are going to try to keep a secret until she is born. I have a REALLY hard time with secrets!

Movement: I totally felt the baby this week but it hasnt been consistent or anything

Sleep: Sleep was rough this week...sharing a queen bed with a snoring husband. But I've been catching up since we have been home! 

What I miss: Nothing really this week. There are a few things I wanted to do at the beach like jet skiing, parasailing that I couldn't do because I am preggo...but no big deal...Ill do it next summer! :) 

Cravings: Sour Candy...or fruity candy. On the drive home I ate a giant purple laffy taffy, Shockers and Sour Straws....all at the same time...

Symptoms:

My nausea is still better but it still comes most evenings. Some worst than others...

Best Moment this week

Spending time with my family at the beach. I have always loved the beach. It was so fun to watch the kids play in the waves and sand. And to spend so many days with my hubby plus getting to spend lots of time with my mama. We had lots of good talks some on the beach at night. And of course the baby got to be there too by default. Next summer we will have a 6 month old--CRAZY!!!

No comments: