Friday, July 3, 2015

It's A Girl!!!

Most of you have already seen on facebook but I wanted to share the details of our gender reveal party!

Some of my very best closest friends in Longview threw us a going away/gender revel party! When GT and I drove up we both said, "I cant believe all these people are here for us!". God has blessed us so much with an awesome community and church family in Longview. I am most sad to leave them. We know God has called us to move forward...having a church family like this is rare and so much appreciated.

So now some pictures from the night:



After some yummy desserts, we went outside for the big reveal...in true Ki fashion, he had to go use the bathroom right before, so we were all waiting on him. 


My sweet friends waiting to find out! 


I quizzed the kids to see what they thought! I think we had more votes for girl...


A little blurry but pulling out the PINK balloons!



Yay for a girl! (Ever since I heard the first heart beat, I knew it was a girl!)


Audrie a little more excited then Ki. 

And now... for the sweet baby girls name... (and proof it is really a girl)


For those who might not know- Leslie is my mom and Rene is GT's mom.





No comments: