Wednesday, January 4, 2017

12 weeks with #4!

So I started out documenting all my other pregnancies...and you know last time it was few and far between. Gonna try to keep up this time!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks 

Size of baby: Clementine 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Ive lost around 5lbs last time I weighed. I probably wont be weighing again for oh another year or so. 

Maternity Clothes: Shirts yes (do you see that belly????). Pants no. Props to Old Navy Rockstar Jeggings!  

Gender: I think it is another girl. 1. I am nauseous (wasnt sick a day with Ki) 2. The heart rate was 189 at our first ultrasound. 3. Ramzi theory. 4. Ring test. 5. I always just have this feeling what gender and so far I am 3/3!

Movement: Sometimes in the mornings before I get out of bed I feel flutters. or maybe gas.

Sleep: I love sleep. 

What I miss: Loving food. Its slowly coming back. 

Cravings: Cheese, Carbs, Coke

Symptoms:

Nausea- I have been nauseous since about 5 weeks. Every day around 2-3 pm I get nauseous and extremely tired. BUT its getting better! YAY! 

Exhaustion- Yes
Oh and Back pain! Ugh! I need to see the chiropractor ASAP!

Best Moment this week

GT and I put together a swing set, that was fun! And him being home for 10 days. I love that man!

AND Leslie started saying "mommy"! After 4 months of "daddy", its about time sister!

No comments: