Monday, January 16, 2017

14 weeks!!!




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 weeks 

Size of baby: Large Lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Ive lost around 5lbs last time I weighed. My rings are falling off, my jeans are saggy, but my belly is just growing!!!

Maternity Clothes: Shirts yes. Some pants

Gender: Yall. So I went to the doctor last week and the heart rate was 153. So now I am confused. I guess we got a 50/50 chance either way! We find out Feb 7- we will do a facebook live!

Movement: A few times! Nothing consistent

Sleep: I could tell a difference in sleep when I got out of the first trimester. I am still sleeping pretty good but not 11-12 hours a night.

What I miss: Being not pregnant

Cravings: Filet O Fish with extra tarter sauce. YUM! 

Symptoms:

Nausea- Still comes some evening but much much better!

Exhaustion- This is much better too!

Best Moment this week

Leslie started walking!!! She is such a joy to our family!  

The big kids went back to school after 21 days of Christmas break!

We enrolled Leslie in Mother's Day Out! I am just dropping her off when I need to but she did great and loved it! 

NOT So Best Moment this week:

My dad has been in ICU for 8 days after a massive heart attack. All the while GT went out of town for 4 days. It has hard week. But God was my strength and we made it through. So thankful for community that surrounds us and prays for us when we are to tired to even pray.



No comments: