Tuesday, February 28, 2017

20 weeks!!!


20 WEEKS! We made it half way!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

Pregnancy Highlights: 

Size of baby: a banana? Thats never made sense to me. I think they mean the length?

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Well friends, I weighed about 2 weeks ago and had gained 5 pounds so this is the part that I stop weighing.

Maternity Clothes: Yes. and I love them.

Gender: BOY! Powell Allen Nehls 

Movement: Yes! VERY VERY low! 

Sleep: Starting to have a little pregnancy insomnia. 

What I miss: Breathing normal, sleeping on my stomach  

Cravings: Food. Ha! Strawberry Poptarts are up there. 

Symptoms:

Heartburn. All day erryday. So annoying. This baby better be covered in hair!

Best Moment this week
Well I havent blogged in 3 weeks...so since then...
          • When I ask Leslie where baby brother is she points to my tummy
          • I have been feeling him more and more
          • Baby boy clothes!!! AHHHH!!!
          • Making plans for nursery/room decorations
          • Getting excited about another baby! (and alot of nervousness!)

NOT So Best Moment this week:

We still havent sold the Longview house. And have only had three showings in a month. This has been a big disappointment for us. And honestly, we are confused. We are having a hard time seeing God's hand in it all. We know we made the right decision to move here in faith so we pray even harder in faith that God will sell the house quickly. 

No comments: