Monday, June 5, 2017

34 weeks!



34 weeks!!!!

Pregnancy Highlights: 

Size of baby: I am guessing 5-6 pounds. My app says size of a cantaloupe...I dont buy that! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Ummmmm

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Gender: BOY! Powell Allen Nehls

Movement: He really has kind of decreased moving some. Not sure if its because of his growth, I used to feel real strong kicks and jabs at night. I still feel him often but its more just moving around.

Sleep: Pretty good minus peeing about 3-4 times during the night 

What I miss: Not being preganant

Cravings: Smelling cleaning supplies and eating ice.

Symptoms:

So I am not sure if this pregnancy related. A few weeks ago I got a little sinus infection. And it moved to my right ear. Ive had a zpack and a steriod shot and my ear IS STILL CLOGGED! Its driving me crazy. I have tried essential oils, sudafed, allergy meds, ACV/alcohol, garlic drops, peroxide, heating pad, etc... STILL CLOGGED.

Best Moments this week

    • We had a baby shower for Powell and it was so sweet. I really didnt think I would have one because it is our 4th...It was so fun to celebrate this little guy!
    • Not being on a schedule. Sleeping in some. Hanging out with friends....

NOT So Best Moment this week:

With the non-schedule, it is summer. With three kids and big and pregnant. Its not tooooooo bad but there have been some challenging days/moments. I am trying to enjoy them as much as I can! 

No comments: