Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Week in Pictures (and a few words :)

We have been quite busy these past few weeks, so I have been lagging on the blogging. Here are some pictures to show what we have been up to!

At the sprinkler park



Swimming at the city pool! 


Audrie and Frazier both had frog towels! We thought it was cute so we took a pic!





Lynzie, Randi and I went to this place in Longview called the Mud Hut where we painted on some pottery! I wanted to make a birthday plate for Audrie...and every birthday she would eat off of this special plate, but then I decided to make it just a "special day" plate since there are more special days then just a birthday! And I wil make one for me and GT eventually and then one for each of our future kids as we have them! 



Randi made the cutest LA Tech tray for her hubby for his bday...but...shhh..dont tell him, it is not until August! 

We had so much fun and cant wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Kristen T said...

I have been thinking of making "special day" plates for each member of our family! Yours turned out SO cute. I'm not very artistic so not sure how well mine would turn out. Looks like ya'll have been having some fun in the sun!!

Dean Family said...

This may be a crazy coincedence...but I had a childhood friend named Randi and I'm pretty sure her last name was Frazier....is your friend from Alexandria?

Lydia & GT said...

Randi is from Ruston, but it is possible she once lived in Alexandria. Her name was Randi Fraizer and now is Randi Anderson! I bet they are the same...haha!

Her blog is whttp://obladida.blogspot.com