Monday, July 19, 2010

Tops 2 Things I would like to purchase.

Surprisingly, this was hard for me to come up with...




1. Cloth diapers.

I started cloth diapering a few weeks ago, maybe a month or so ago, and I LOVE IT. However, I would love to add more diapers to my stash. I have 12 right now, I would love to have 24...but even 18 would be better. AND Bumgenius came out with 4.0 and I really am excited about the snaps!!!!!!!!



2. A cruise...or vacation for just me and my honey bear. It would be nice without Audrie, but what would be nicer is if we could bring someone to watch her while we have fun! I can dream, right?????

What would your top 2 purchases be???? Go here and link up!

3 comments:

Tales of a young mamma said...

stopping by from top two! I love your cloth diapers choice- I didnt cloth with my son but next time around I'm totally hopping on that band wagon

Unknown said...

I don't have a baby and I'm not pregnant.. but I think cloth diapers are awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Would love a cruise!