Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What I love...

How do mother's with toddlers find time to blog? I do not understand. During naps, I am cleaning, doing my bible study or taking a shower.  (Sometimes talking on the phone to a girlfriend)...then when she is down for the night, I am exhausted. Too exhausted to think, much less type what I am thinking! But i love having a toddler. Before, I was sad as Audrie got older, which I still am sometimes...but,

I love seeing her do or say a new thing everyday!

I love that she can walk to me or away from me if it is time for a diaper change!

I love that she can communicate with me even if it is through sign language or grunting.

I love that she smiles because she is happy. Not just because she can smile.

I love that when we watch The Office, she dances to the opening song.

I love that she has such a strong personality!

I love that she is silly and carefree.

I love that she holds our hands especially if she is in a new place.

And...I love that she loves her daddy so much.


Makes my heart melt. :)

No comments: