Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hannah House Maternity Home

A while back... In May to be exact...I posted 2 things I would like to do before I die.

You can read it here if you want to.  It not, I will give you the short version. One of the things I want to do is be a part of a pregnancy center.

God heard my prayers and listened to my hearts desires!

Here is the story:



I had been hearing rumors floating around about a maternity home coming to Longview called Hannah House. Could it be? I kept asking around about it, and got bits and pieces of information here and there. Then I saw on our church website, Hannah House ministry and the contact was a girl named Courtney Armstrong who I knew through my short time selling Mary Kay.

I emailed her and told her of my passion and degree...Long story short...Many months later...

Hannah House is here...and I get to be a part of it!

What is Hannah House?  Hannah House Maternity Home is a ministry of Promiseland Ministries, Inc., and offers a place for new beginnings for teens and young women in unplanned pregnancy situations. Hannah House is a place for hope and love to come together as each girl seeks God's plan for her life and the wisdom to make good choices for herself and her unborn child. Hannah House welcomes young women ages 13-29 years old who have no other children living with them.

You can read more about it here.

I am so excited. The Lord is so faithful.

No comments: