Monday, August 16, 2010

PW Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta

One of my favorite things to get at a resturant is some sort of pasta dish. With lots of cheese and calories.

When I saw this I knew I had to make it!

Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta

Time: 15 minutes. I almost forgot the night before you are supposed to marinade the chicken! And it was easy... I am not too good at juicing lemons so that took me a little time.

Changes: First off, while juicing my lemons for the marinade, I remembered I had 100% lemon juice in the fridge. So I got that buddy out and said forget juicing! Also, I didnt have the dijon mustard. The hubs cooked the chicken on the George Forman Grill instead of the outside grill.

Reaction: The hubs and little toot liked it! Also, my bff Jessica came over and she loved it too!

Overall: This dish was delicious. It was very lemon-y, but that made it even more scrumptious. I did have a little issue when squeezing the juice out of the lemons for the sauce, some seeds fell in and it was too late to dish them out, so not sure what do about that next time!  We had this for like 3 meals, it was so good!

No comments: