Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top 2 Characters I would play...

Today is Top 2 Tuesday! It is 2 Characters I would like to play on a TV Show/ Movie...



1. Felicity. I love this show. I think I would say it is my top 5 favorites, maybe even top 3 of all time. I used to watch it when it came on in highschool. Then my girlfriends and I watched it by the season in college. I kinda would pretend like I was her, too bad my life wasnt that complicated. And it wasnt as exciting all the time. If you have never watched it...do it. It is so good! Plus I would get to kiss Ben and Noel. :)



2. Drew Barrymoore in Ever After. Ever After is my all-time favorite chick-flick. I would love to play her character and fall in love with Prince Charming. Ok, I did fall in love with my Prince Charming, it just wasnt all fairytale. :)

No comments: