Monday, May 17, 2010

Top 2 Thing Before I die..

I have never made a bucket list before...maybe I should...but for now here are the top 2 things I would LOVE and hope to do before I die:


Not get pregnant. Because I have been there. And hope to be there again. I would LOVE to run a crisis pregnancy center. If I cant run it then I would love to work at one full time, even part time. At the center, I would love to teach parenting class, work with adoptions, educate women on childbirth and pregnancy....Oh, I get so excited just talking about it! I want to do this....like tomorrow!!!!!

And the second kinda goes with the first....


Not have a baby. I have done that. And hope to do that again...but I would LOVE to ADOPT! Working in CPS, I know how important it is to adopt children in our own city, state, country. I know alot of people adopt internationally. And there isnt anything wrong with that, but there are so many children here that need adopted! GT and I have discussed this some and we are considering adopting after we have our third child! Or if God changes our hearts, it could be sooner...who knows!

So these are two things really close to my heart. I love children. And I love to educate people. And I love learning/talking about pregnancy and childbirth! :)



         You should play too...click on the button and have fun! 

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Love your to-do list! You and I would get along well-- I could talk about babies/pregnancy/childbirth FOR HOURS. I haven't gone thru it myself, but has always been a fascination, passion, and interest of mine. =]

lindsey said...

Girl, this is what I do (or did more before Anniston:))! Have you ever heard of Bethany Christian Services? It's the largest adoption agency in the U.S. (www.bethany.org), and our local office also has a crisis pregnancy center! I just volunteer some (giving pregnancy tests to girls and talking to them about their options...pro-life organization while being loving to everyone). I'm also on their board of directors, so I have seen first hand what an amazing ministry it is! MIght want to check them out! Great bucket list!

Keli said...

I love your list! Those would both be great things to accomplish. I'm a new follower.

Jordan said...

LOVE your choices! I really want to adopt someday! :-)

Dean Family said...

Love this! I've always wanted to be a surrogate mom. I LOVED being pregnant and as the doctor told me, I am "made to have babies"! Here's to the future :)