Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blueberry Face

It seems like every time the 3rd of the month rolls around and Audrie is a month older, she starts doing all these new things!

She has probably been able to hold her bottle by herself for 2 months, however, she refused to do it. She wanted me to hold it... and for the past few days, she is doing it by herself.

About a month ago, we bought her a walking toy of craigslist. One of those toys, she can push and walk. Well, we had to pull it and she would walk behind it. Then in the past week she has figured out the process and now she pushes it around without my help.

Audrie is finally get her top two teeth after having her bottom teeth for 2 months!

We are done with pureed baby food. She is now only eating finger foods. I was worried about her not getting enough meat. And my pediatrician told me about meat sticks. Basically, baby vienna sausages without the preservatives and its made by Gerber. They totally gross me out, but she likes them. And she loves blueberries. As seen here:


I lost my camera charger. I feel like I have been missing out on so much since I havent had a camera! I ordered a new one yesterday. So for now...I only have pictures from my Blackberry.

Audrie said "mama" the other day, but she hasnt said it again. :(  So it isnt really "official".

We had a great time at my parents house for mother's day. We went to Ruston on Saturday to take Audrie's 9 month pictures. This is the first photoshoot where she can sit up and stand up holding on to things. I cant wait to see the pictures and share them! 

Audrie is the most amazing mother's day gift I could get! 


No comments: