Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mommy Milestones

I stumbled about these mommy milestones from this website. Thought I would share:

Mommy Milestones for a 9 month old
  • You put that sippy cup back together with the three-part straw and five other random parts ... all without a degree in engineering. (Turns out those diagrams actually make it more confusing!).
  • You are praying that somehow your child will never stop taking naps (OK, maybe when she's 18).
  • You can replenish an empty diaper bag in less than five minutes.
  • You've let a video of twirling toys and classical music buy you 10 extra minutes of sleep.
  • You no longer think the eyelash curler is the greatest invention known to woman—disposable diapers have rocketed to first place.
Funny story this made me think of. A few weeks ago, I was so super tired and Audrie was not. Well, have to be in the living room watching her while she plays for various reasons, and I need to be awake. So, I solved that by putting her in the jumperoo and I put on baby Einstein. I sure did take a 35 minute nap and it was wonderful! I felt kinda bad about it, but man, I needed the sleep!


1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

Those dang sippy cups ARE frustrating! I can never find all the parts!! ugh. I totally would have done the same thing to take a nap too. Today I asked my mother in law to stay and watch her and I took a WONDERFUL 2 hour nap. ahhhhh.