Monday, May 24, 2010

Top 2 Dates!


This weeks Top 2 Tuesdays is...Top 2 Dates!

Sadly, I could only think of one. GT just isnt really the romantic type. And I have come to accept it. So when he is slightly romantic it is a big surprise and really sweet. And I know its from the heart :)

So the first will be my top date and 2nd will be our idea for a date soon that I think will take 2nd place 

1. It was our 1 year dating anniversary and GT bought me a pink heart shaped necklace that I love! Then we got dressed up and went to Red Lobster (my fav)...our plans was to see a movie, but we were SO full from dinner, went to Wal-Mart and bought a movie. He let me pick. I picked 27 Dresses. Then when we back to his apt and made a palate on the living room floor and watched it. I am pretty sure I fell asleep. But it was fun. And I have some pics from that night!



Allie was our baby before we had a baby :)

2. For our 2 year wedding anniversary (in 2 months and some days!) We are going to let grandparents keep Audrie for the weekend while we do NOTHING! (well, we might do a lil' something....) but you know...We are going to lay in bed and watch movies. We are going to sleep in. Oh yes...sleep...how I have missed you. 

You might be wondering why this is such a big deal???

Well...basically this hasnt happened for 10 months, really more than 10 months...in the weeks prior to giving birth we were really busy with work, showers, preparing etc...then I got put in the hospital...anyway, this is much needed. Just a weekend to relax and not to have to worry about baby duties...Now, if I can only work up the courage to leave her overnight...and for a weekend! Oh my! 

5 comments:

Neely said...

Oh a weekend of sleeping in and watching movies sounds fab!

Steph said...

You have an amazing smile! Your stories were so sweet!! :)

New follower from T2T :)

http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Oh, your upcoming anniversary sounds amazing. I'm not a parent yet but I'm sure the grandparents can handle it! :)

Unknown said...

I love weekends with nothing planned - you just have to be away from home so you're not doing housework!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

aww how fun! Love those! The anniversary sounds like the perfect relaxing celebration!