Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mismatching PJ's

Everynight GT and Audrie have a bedtime routine that I am not a part of. Its like their thing. He changes her diaper, put her in pjs, gives her a bottle and sometimes rocks her to bed depending on her mood.

The other night they were doing their thing and GT says, "Babe, none of these pj's match" and I reply, "Thats ok just put her in something".

In my mind, I am thinking you dont have to put the exact bottoms and tops that came with each other. Just get something similar and put it on her.

This was the result:

Whales for the top and ice cream cones for the bottom.
I was laughing so hard, and GT said, "What, you said they didnt have to match."
Thats not really what I meant.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

hahhahahaha` so funny because I JUST was saying how my husband is not capiable of putting a matching outfit on Miss Madi!

lindsey said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement and for your prayers, Lydia! It means so much :).

And, Audrie is SO cute in those pj's!! Stan does pj's too, and we've had a couple of those instances!