Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cooking a Whole Chicken!

Monday, Lynzie and I hosted a Premier Jewelry Party. I was in charge of the menu and this is what we had:

Bacon Jalapeno Cream Cheese Things
Potato Boats
Mocha Brownies
Party Pizzas
Fruit Salad

The first 3 can be found on Pioneer Woman's Website. Those Jalapeno things are sooooo good!!!!!!!! And the mocha brownies turned out delicious!


Go buy Pioneer Woman's Cook Book. and Make them. Right now. Yum.



Then last night...I cooked a whole chicken for the first time! And friends...if you do not make this on a regular basis--DO IT!

You might be like me. Kinda scared of chicken. Well, I found this on PW's blog. It was so easy and cheap!

Guess how much a whole chicken cost?

$1.50.  Thats right folks. Can it get any cheaper than that??????

And my sweet husband carves it and give me the kind I like, I am a little spoiled. So without him, I dont know if I would make the chicken. Dark meat really scares me.

No comments: