Thursday, January 20, 2011

22 Weeks!

I stole this from one of my friends...so maybe I will be better at keeping up with this pregnancy plus taking a weekly picture! 


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about a pound and 11 inches!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 10 lbs :(

Maternity Clothes: The shirt in the picture above is not maternity and it is too short! I am basically in all maternity especially pants. 

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene

Movement: He moves reallllllyyyy low. All the time. Once I felt him higher when I was laying down. He does not seem to be as active as Audrie was. I felt Audrie really high, like by my rib cage so this is different.

Sleep: Sleep is good. I wake up about once to pee during the night.

What I miss: I miss feeling skinny. I mean Ive never been really "skinny" but for me, I was at my ideal weight prior to getting preggo again!

Cravings: Anything sweet. All the time. Milkshakes especially. 

Symptoms: Hm. I dont really have any besides the fact I could sleep at any moment if given the chance. 

Best Moment this week:  Audrie is finally pointing to my belly (occasionally) when I ask her where baby brother is. I think she is starting to understand somewhat. Maybe not, I dont know. 

1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

Yay! You look great! It's so fun seeing the weekly progression! Hope you are feeling good!