Friday, January 28, 2011

23 weeks!






Sorry no belly pic this week. Will try better next week!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a large mango. Hence the picture. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 12 lbs :(

Maternity Clothes: I am in everything maternity. I have a few maternity shirts that are getting too short. It isnt because my belly is so large, it is because I am 6 ft tall with a growing belly!

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene

Movement: I feel like he has been moving alot more this week. This morning when I woke up Audrie woke me up, he was doing flips. It was like good morning, mama! :) I CANT WAIT to see him! 

Sleep: This week sleep has been rough. GT is sick which means he snores very loudly. Which wakes me up. Then I cant go back to sleep. So I go sleep in the guest bed in which Audries room is right next door. AND for some reason she has woke up at 6am for the past 2 mornings! UGH! 

What I miss: Pooing regularly. 

Cravings: Anything sweet. This week I wanted onion rings and peach cobbler. Not together...but those were my 2 cravings.

Symptoms: Constipation, heartburn and my back started hurting this week, but it comes and goes. OH and my sinuses, I blow my nose so much. 

Best Moment this week:  Audrie kissed my belly. It was so sweet. She is going to be a great big sister! AND onion rings from Whataburger, they were delicious! 


1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

Molly kissed my belly too this week! It was probably the sweetest moment ever!