Friday, January 14, 2011

Only 4 1/2 months left?

It just hit me the other night. Im having another baby...in 4 1/2 months!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! I feel like I have made no preparations so far...all I have done is buy a few onesies...and ask some friends who have boys for whatever they dont want anymore! I know some people might be thinking...4 1/2 months is a long time, then my friends who have kids are like, she better get to it! I know, right? So here is a list of what needs to be done before I will feel ready for little baby Ki!

  • Make Audrie a toddler room. Get Audrie adjusted to sleeping in her new room and bed.
  • Start potty training Audrie.
  • Find somewhere for all her toys in the playroom which will soon be her new room or baby brothers room.
  • Figure out who gets what room.
  • Paint room.
  • Buy Ki's bedding.
  • Paint canvas's for Ki's nursery.
  • Paint canvas's for Audries new room.
  • Find somewhere for all my scrapbooking/painting/gift wrapping supplies.
  • Buy new bedroom furniture so Audrie can have our furniture.
  • Re-carpet or put down laminate wood flooring.
  • Paint all baseboards.
  • Get new playpen. I will need 2 since I will be bringing Ki to work and Audrie uses hers at the sitter.
  • Get more NB/small cloth diapers. Learn how to do pre-folds.
  • Research and purchase double stroller.
  • Get boy clothes. 
  • Get boy blankets, towels, etc..
Oh my, the list could go on. And on. Hope GT is ready to work!

Here is the bedding I have decided on for little Ki:

Product Image Sumersault Geo Brights 10 Piece Crib Set - Multicolor
I Love this soooo much. I have been looking forever for a bright colored patterned bedding and here it is! I am very picky about bedding/room decor...so I am so excited to find something perfect!

GT isnt tooooo thrilled about it, but he knows how crazy I am! I promise him it will look good once its all said and done. I am trying to decide what color to paint the nursery? The bedding has ALOT of yellow in it so I dont think I will go that route. I LOVE the blue color in it. Not too baby...very modern blue. The red and green are too dark.

Lets take a poll: What color should I paint Ki's nursery? 

To see the bedding in more detail (because I am sure everyone does!ha!) you can go here.

I love feeling him move around. He is very active just like his sister...hope that doesnt mean he will be as wild as she is..I need a calm child next! :)

1 comment:

Frazier's Family said...

Even though I'm saving a bunch of stuff on the chance our next kid is a boy, I probably have some baby boy stuff we could share with Ki. I'll do some cleaning out!