Friday, May 5, 2017

Powell's 29 week sonogram!


Apparently, I stopped blogging at 29 weeks with Leslie. I distinctly remember thinking, "we aren't having any more kids so I won't want come back and read the details." Ha! 

I am not going to let this one slip by! I love reading the details years later! So here is what I got! 

  • Powell is already head down! And SUPER low. Which I already knew but gosh. Even the ultrasound tech was like wow he is low! 
  • The placenta is on the left of my uterus which I thought was strange because he favors my right side. Leslie favored my left. Go figure!
  • He is already measuring 3lbs 10 oz- so 32 weeks-3 weeks ahead. Which really isnt a surprise because we have decent size babies. HOWEVER!!!! I went back and read about Ki's 28 weeks sonogram and he was only 2lbs 14oz. You can read that here if you want. And he ended up being 9lbs 3oz at birth. Maybe the ultrasound was off. Or he will slow down growing. I have some of the cutest smocked outfits in Newborn. :( 
  • He isn't near as active as Ki was. He seems pretty chill except for he likes to move more at night of course. 
  • Blood pressure, blood sugar, fluid, etc... All looked good! 
  • Top pic is his profile. Middle is his boyhood (I needed to make sure it was a boy!) and the last he is facing out. Looks weird to me. 
  • It was sweet to see him. Everytime I have a sonogram it just gets more and more REAL! 

No comments: