Monday, March 21, 2011

10 things about being Preggo

Just a little pregnancy note...

1--Ki constantly moves. Like, I can see him move in my belly sitting up, laying down, standing...it is constant. I think the child wants out. I keep telling him, he has 9 more weeks. And I want him to stay in there all 9 of those weeks!

2nd thing to note- I have started having braxton-hicks contractions. I had like 3 the whole pregnancy with Audrie, and I think today alone I have had like 5...I heard they were more prone to happen 2nd time around.

3rd- I am getting to the "I feel like a beach whale stage"

4th- I have lost my mega appetite. I usually eat a big lunch and a small dinner.

5th- I cant stop nesting.

6th- I pray for 2 things every night...1) Breastfeeding will be successful this go round 2) Ki will sleep through the night early on like Audrie did

7th- Ki's nursery is painted (before and after pics to come) but we are waiting until they lay the new carpet before we decorate and set everything up. I CANT WAIT!

8th- I am having a hard time finding cute, modest gowns. I got one from motherhood and I LOVE IT, but they are like $40 (I got this one sale) b/c they come with a robe...anyone got advice for this??? I mean, I would like for it to be a nursing one too, but its ok if it isnt. Pajama sets make me too hot.

9th- My blood sugar has been good thus far! I am so glad..I really do not want to go through gestational diabetes again!

10th- I have an amazing, wonderful husband. He puts up with my pregnant craziness while caring for our toddler the majority of the time he his home. I am so proud of the man he is. I am looking forward to seeing his relationship with Ki. It is already fun to see him and Audrie interact, she loves her dada!

1 comment:

Carey said...

I have a couple nursing gowns called Mama Jama's. A friend gave them to me so I don't know where they came from but you could try to google them!
Good Luck!