Friday, March 11, 2011

29 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: Monday he was 2 lbs 14 oz...

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  This is the point where I am over my goal. So I am not even weighing anymore.

Maternity Clothes: I am in everything maternity. I just got some new Bermuda shorts and love them! 

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene

Movement: He moves quite a bit!

Sleep: Sleep has been good. Minus the Charlie horses I have been getting! 

What I miss: My thighs not rubbing together! 

Cravings: Chick-Fil-A, Ice Cream or Shakes

Symptoms: All the above. I dont think their is pregnancy symptom I am not experiencing. 

Best Moment this week:  Seeing Ki in a sonogram. We couldnt really see his face but its still exciting to see him! (And he is still a boy!)

No comments: