Friday, March 25, 2011

31 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:31 Weeks

Size of baby: 3 pounds (or more)

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I think I have gained around 31 pounds...It seems to be slowing down, I sure hope so! 

Maternity Clothes: I have been wearing alot of dresses and skirts, due to the heat!

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene

Movement: Constant. i have a video I took with my phone, I am not sure how to share it or I would...its of my belly moving. 

Sleep: Sleep has been ok. I get up at 2am and 6 am to pee. I guess I am on a 4 hour schedule???

What I miss: I miss sleeping on my tummy. 

Cravings: Everything!!! Especially everything sweet!

Symptoms: New ones: swollen feet and fingers :(

Best Moment this week:  Getting prepared....and getting the diaper bag I wanted for more than half off!!!! WHOOP! 

No comments: