Sunday, March 6, 2011

List of Life

No weekly update from last week, obviously. But it is a monumental week because I have entered the third trimester!!!! So due to no weekly update, I decided to write out a list of what we have been up to.


  • Audrie and I went to my parents house on Wednesday because my mom had foot surgery.
  • Audrie and her pappy played and played and ate and played.
  • I got alot of painting done!
  • We came home Friday and completely finished her big girl room (pictures to come!)
  • It makes me a little sad, because its not a cute baby room anymore. It is hard to fit all her toys plus furniture. But we have to make a room for Ki, and I dont think he would appreciate her large rocking horse in his room!
  • Saturday we had a baby shower for GT's step-sister! She is having a little girl named Gracelyn. It made me a little sad we are having a boy. Girl stuff is just SOOOOOO cute! I mean not really sad, but you know.
  • Last night, Lynzie and I had a girls night at Shogun. We talked for like 7 hours straight.
  • Today we volunteered in the early 2's sunday school class. 
  • I have had a sinus infection for like a month now. Last week it went into my ears. Today I am running a fever. I will be going to do the doctor tomorrow, hopefully. 
  • GT is going to get me a chocolate shake right now. I love that man. And he took Audrie with him. I REALLY love that man.
  • Tomorrow we have a sonogram! I hope my sickness doesnt keep me from going. I am really looking forward to seeing Ki! 
  • I think thats it for now. I am tired! And burning up. Oh, and I had the worst Charlie Horse of my life last night. My muscle still hurts today. 
  • Thats all.
  • I promise. 
  • I only have 3 more months...AHHH!!!!

No comments: