Sunday, April 3, 2011

32 weeks!


Oops. I just realized I missed my 32 weeks post! My B! So no pic, but here are the highlights!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:32 Weeks

Size of baby: 3.75 pounds approx, Im guess 4ish, although this week at the doctor he was measuring 29 weeks. The doc said it was because he wasnt stretched out...I would be thrilled to have a small newborn! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Remember last week when I said it was slowing down? HA! We wont go there but its not good. The doc re-weighed me because he thought the nurse wrote my weight down wrong. Yes, that is bad.

Maternity Clothes: Again, a change from last week. Due to the skirt and dress wearing, plus the weight gain= thighs that rub together. Not good. Ugh.

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene. My grandmother informed my mom today that we need to change our minds because he wont be able to spell his name until junior high! HAHA! And she said he would hate me for it. HAHA! She is funny! But his name is still Hezekiah.

Movement: Still Constant. He gets the hiccups alot and that is always fun.

Sleep: The past 2 nights I have been sleeping in a hotel bed with sucky pillows with a sick child in the room and a snoring husband. Oh, sleep, I miss you.

What I miss: I miss normal size ankles and hands.

Cravings: Nachos with queso topped with shredded chicken and sour cream.  AND ICE! I can get enough ice. My iron levels are fine. I double checked. 

Symptoms: I hate the third trimester.

Best Moment this week:  Hearing his heartbeat. And Audrie showing people where baby brother is and now when we say "What is his name?" She says "Ki" in the sweetest voice.

Things to Note: We had a doc appt this week. Our doctor likes to talk. ALOT. About useless crap. I made an early appt this time (9:15) hoping we were just in and out. I was wrong. We finally see the doc at 10 am. But before that the nurse checks my blood pressure and she says its a little high, and I immediately say, "Is their protein in my urine?" and she says a little. I start freaking out (not really but kinda)...Like, here we go again with pre-ecclampsia. I need to work this next month. What would I do with Audrie...all these thoughts going through my head. He comes in like its no big deal. Doesnt mention protein in my urine and said my blood pressure really wasnt that high. But they were concerned I gained 12 lbs in 3 weeks. :(   Apparently I am retaining ALOT of fluid. Anyway, overall good appt, I go back in 2 weeks. Blood sugars are still good to go.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I absolutely love his name! And especially his nickname. It's adorable!