Saturday, April 16, 2011


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:34 Weeks

Size of baby: Approx 4.75 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Over 40. but it did slow down some. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Some of my maternity clothes do not fit anymore :(

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene. 

Movement: For entertainment, GT and I sit and watch my belly move for forever!

Sleep: Between peeing all the time, horrible heartburn and pregnancy insomnia..not good.

What I miss: Normalcy

Cravings: Nothing in particular. I just LOVE food.

Symptoms: Most of them.

Best Moment this week:  Buying Ki some cute clothes from the boardwalk! :) And Audrie too! 

Things to Note: We had a doc appt this week. Highlights: He thinks Ki will be around 7 lbs when born. That would thrill this mama! :)  He thinks I can do it natural. I sure hope so. He said I could deliver the baby with my own hands!!!! WHAT???? I got so excited. GT got a little grossed out! My bp was great! My blood sugars have been low! Yay for a good pregnancy! At 34 weeks with Audrie we were being put in the hospital on bedrest! 

No comments: