Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The end is near!!!

Yesterday while at work, my back started hurting really bad. Like it just started all of a sudden. When I got home, I cleaned out the refrigerator, then laid on a heating pad. It seemed to help and I fell asleep. This morning I woke up about 5:00 to pee and couldnt breath (due to a sinus infection). I decided it was a good time to clean the kitchen. First of course, I had to check facebook. As I was sitting there, I kept feeling funny. And then a contraction came. Really low and to the right. I have continued to have back pain and contractions since. I dont think they are really consitistent. Some of them have been weenie and some have been really strong. It is a month until my due date so I am hoping it isnt really labor. I feel like I still have alot to get done before I am ready for his arrival. And I REALLY REALLY want to breastfeed and I know he is less likely to latch on if he is this early. I have MOPS this morning then a doctors appt at 2. Hopefully, the doc will say they are nothing :)

After a short nap this morning, the contractions stopped and the back pain continued. We went to the doctor at 2. He did the strep B test and checked me. I am 3cm and 70% effaced. Same that I was with Audrie at 36 weeks only they induced me that day. He thinks I will go in to labor on my own about 37/38 weeks, of course you never know, i could go to 40. I sure hope not! This back pain is killer, hope is doesnt last until I deliver. Ugh.

I freaked out some this morning because the kitchen wasnt clean, the floors werent vacuumed the car seat was still in pieces because I washed all of it, ha. Those contractions were intense. I thought it was time. Relieved that it wasnt.

In other news: After much prayer and talking, GT and I decided it would be best for me to stay home again full time. I LOVE working at Hannah House and what the ministry has taught me. I hate that I have only been there a few months, but I know that it is clear God is closing the door and has made a way again for me to stay home. My last day will be Friday so I will hopefully have some time to get all the little things in order before Ki is here :)  and maybe a day to get my hair done and a pedicure! I do plan on continuing to be involved in the ministry as a volunteer.

Updates to continue...

No comments: