Monday, April 18, 2011

Life Update!

Whew. Life has been busy! Here a few pictures of what we have been up to:

Baby shower for Ki at my Mother-in-Laws!

 Audrie and her Auntie!


 Audrie took this picture of herself! Haha!


Cupcakes from the shower at my grandma's! SO cute! 


Audrie and Grammie! 


Seriously, I am the worst person at remembering to take pictures! :(  These are the only ones I got from my showers. Oops. 

Sometimes I cant believe we only have 5 weeks left! AH! GT and I had a lengthy conversation about it last night. He is least looking forward to Audrie's attitude/jealousy. I am least looking forward to not being able to do things I could do with just 1 and trying to balance my time between the two. 

There are many many times I think that I am so glad we are having another one so soon. I am glad for Ki and Audrie. I pray that they are close and are "buddies". I know there will be fighting and jealousy which is normal. Audrie already loves babies and I think she will enjoy being a big sister. I will be sure to keep yall updated, i am sure reality will be much different! :)




No comments: