Thursday, April 28, 2011

36 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:36 Weeks

Size of baby: Im guessing around 6 lbs? Who knows!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Goodness. Not counting. The doc tries to make me feel better and says its all fluid. I know he is lying!

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Some of my maternity clothes do not fit anymore :(

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene. 

Movement: Everything I read says he will start moving less because of no room to move, Well, Ki does not understand this concept! ANd now, sometimes when he moves real low on my bladder, I pee a little. I cant help it! 

Sleep: Some nights good, some nights bad. Hopefully, I will get to nap every day next week!

What I miss: energy, sleep

Cravings: Nothing in particular. I just LOVE food. Still craving/eating lots of ice. 

Symptoms: Most of them still. 

Best Moment this week:  The doc appt. It made it seem so real that this baby will be here soon! 

No comments: