Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Anticipation

I have this crazy, cant wait to deliver anticipation that I didnt get to experience with Audrie. At this point in my last pregnancy, Audrie was here. I am now 36 weeks and 6 days. I totally understand now why so many women choose induction. It would feel so much relief to know the day Ki is coming. Even if it is past his due date, that would be fine, I just want to know when!

Last Tuesday, when I found out how far progressed I was, I kind of let my mind play tricks on me. I really thought in the next few days I would go into labor. Then I re-read parts of my Bradley method book and was reminded that it doesnt matter how effaced or dilated I am. He is going to come when he is ready to come. It could be days, could be weeks. It kind of helped me calm down and wanting him out so bad! I just cant wait to meet the little guy. And I am kind of ready to get it over with and start life as a family of 4. I know I will be regretting saying that at times.

I am trying to enjoy my time with just Audrie. We have been sleeping in! (until 8am!) Then eating bad things like powder sugar donuts for breakfast. We have been playing, playing, playing. Then napping together in the recliner. It has been so much fun, Audrie is so sweet. I cant wait to see her with her baby brother.

Today is my weekly doctors appt. I am looking forward to it. Have alot more questions to ask him. Only downside, we have to bring Audrie with us. And its right at 2, nap time. I keep going back and forth on if I want him to check me again. He might not give me a choice this time. And I find out if I have group B. I will update later! :)

No comments: