Wednesday, May 18, 2011

End of Pregnancy List

The end of the pregnancy has not been fun. Here is the end of pregnancy list:

  • I have gained 50 lbs. My face is fat. My legs are fat. My arms are fat. And of course my stomach...
  • I have new stretch marks. This time on the top of my belly, with Audrie they were below my belly.
  • I have like 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants that fit.
  • I pee every 10 minutes. No, really. And like every hour during the night.
  • I have been waiting for my water to break for 3 weeks now. Or to go into labor. Neither have happened.
  • Everyone is asking me why I am not in the hospital if I am 5 cm. The answer: I am not in labor.
  • I am sooooooooo hungry. All the time. 
  • I have back pain. So much that I had a knot in my back the other night from carrying around this large belly.
  • I eat ice all day. GT has to stop and buy bags of it because our ice maker cant keep up.
  • I think Audrie senses what is going on, she has not been easy to handle.
  • My husband and I are not sleeping in the same room until Ki is born. We both have had weeks of sleepless nights due to my getting up to pee every hour and him snoring like a freight train. I do miss him but man, I have been sleeping better.
  • I cant stop cleaning the kitchen. And of course smelling the cleaning products. Oh, and doing laundry. Its like I dont want one piece of dirty laundry in our house when we come home. Ha! 
  • I watch Baby Story everyday. And Bringing Home Multiples. Sometimes A Baby Story makes me really mad and I have to turn it off. Every time I watch BHM, I think to myself, I can do this, I am only bringing home one! My heart goes out to the families. Whew.
  • I am starting to feel a little nervous about how Audrie is going to adjust.
I know all of these negative things will fade the minute Ki is in my arms. I know the other things will work themselves out. I cant wait to kiss his face! I cant wait to see GT hold his little boy. I cant wait for Audrie to meet her baby brother we have been talking about for what seems like forever. I am so excited to have a baby again. Hopefully, this time I will cherish it even more knowing how quickly they turn into a toddler. Maybe next time I blog, these things will have happened! :)






No comments: