Friday, May 6, 2011

37 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:37 Weeks

Size of baby: Im guessing around 6 lbs or 7 lbs?

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Around 50 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Some of my maternity clothes do not fit anymore :(

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene. 

Movement: ALOT!

Sleep: Some nights good, some nights bad. 

What I miss: not being pregnant

Cravings: Ice, ice, ice! 

Symptoms: Most of them still. 

Best Moment this week:  This week was my first week home full-time. Audrie and I have had alot of ffun. I have been cleaning alot and staying busy to keep my mind off having Ki!

Things to Note: We had a doc appt on Wednesday (36 wks 6 days). I was 4 cm and 80% effaced. Doc said he would be surprised if I made it to next week without going into labor on my own. That night I started having irregular contractions at about 7pm. They continued until 11:30 when I went to sleep. They were like menstrual cramps. And very irregular in time apart and in intensity. At 2:30 am, I woke up and they were a little more intense. I tried counting them but they were too irregular. A few were quite painful and I thought for a time it was it...but it wasnt. Went back to sleep at 5:30 am and then they wre no more. Since then, I have continued having these contractions off and on throughout the day and night. Who knows what this all means. I have accepted the fact that it could be in hours, days, or weeks. I am trying to enjoy the little rest I get and spending time with Audrie. I am nervous but excited. I know our family will never be the same,  in a total good way. I am also hoping all these contractions are doing something dow there and my labor will be quick and easier to do natural! :)


No comments: