Thursday, September 15, 2011

Losing Weight. Again.

I am about to start a diet, the same one I did after Audrie was born. I am going to do it a little different this time.

Not my foot or scale. Picture came from here


1. Lose 40 lbs by Christmas.
2. My only weigh-in will be at the doctor each month.
3. Will take before/during/after pics. Only will post after it is all done.
4. Will not take my scale out of my closet. I HATE being controlled by that number.
5. First month 1,000 calories or less.
6. Walking 1 mile, then 3, then hopefully get to walking 5 miles a day.
7. Will be taking my good friend Adipex again.
8. Will measure my stomach, legs and neck this time. And maybe my boobs.
9. I will fit in size 12 @ Christmas.
10. Total goal weight 170. (With my previous diet I only got to 186 then maintained)
11. The diet will start 9/19/11.
12. Today I will go to the doctor to begin diet journey. I will ask them not to tell me my weight until next month.
13. I am going to enjoy this weekend. (eating whatever)
14. No sweets for the first month. (This is going to be hard!)
15. I can do it.
16. I am reading "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkehurst.
17. I owe it to my husband, kids and Lord.
18. I am getting out the ole' healthy recipes.
19. AND buying fat free mayo, sour cream and cheese (yuk!)
20. I will have 98 days to lose 40 lbs. 20 the first month, 10 and 10 then next two!!!! :)


No comments: