Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me and technology.

So. I shouldnt be trusted with expensive technology.

First. This happened.


Well, what had happened was...I was trying to keep Audrie from playing on the laptop so I put it next to the recliner. Apparently, I shoved it a little too far and it went under the recliner. And, I rocked back on it. I worked on this computer, like this, for about a year. 

Then last Friday, this happened...



When I get the kids out of the car, I put my keys and phone on top of the car. Especially if I am running in some where quick. And sometimes, I forget them there. This particular time, GT took my car right after I had gotten somewhere. And about 1/2 mile down the road, he saw it fly up in the air.

Good thing: It still works. It didnt damage the inside, just the outside. And...my contract is up for renewal and I wanted an Iphone anyway.

Bad news: they are expensive. And I hate waiting. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Dimino's said...

WOW!! I have dropped my MacBook MANY times but thank goodness it still works great and the screen is fine!!
Brady threw my old Iphone and it shattered the screen and I used it that way for a long time until we switched to Verizon and I got a new one!!
They are coming out with the Iphone 5 next month!!!! So you should wait and they will lower the price on the 4!! They are definitely worth the money though!!