Thursday, September 1, 2011

Meet the Teacher.

My sweet babies. And Audries baby, "baby guh".



Audrie had her meet the teacher today for Mother's Day Out. She cried for the 30 minutes they we were in the other building for a meeting. Ugh. I know she will adjust. They moved her to the older 2's class since she is potty trained. Not sure how I feel about that. She was already going to be one of the youngest in the young 2's since her birthday just happened. Oh well.
I signed up to be Room Mom. That kinda got me excited. HA!

Audrie putting her babies "night-night".


Observations:
1. Notice all the babies are on their tummy. Haha.
2. "Baby boy" is on his own pillow, because "baby boys" and "baby girls" cannot share the same pillow. She totally made this up herself.

I was trying to get Audrie to smile for me, and this is what I got:




Posted by Picasa

No comments: