Thursday, July 16, 2009

He has a plan!

I feel like my last post was pretty debbie downer...I was very frustrated if you couldnt tell. I cant believe I am 33 1/2 weeks pregnant. It is very exciting and a little scary all at the same time. GT and I still dont know where we will be living or where he will be working...we are trusting God and his timing, whew, is it hard! It was alot easier to trust in him when GT was laid off in April, but now that we are about 6 weeks away from having a baby, I find I am beginning to worry more. 

Tonight, GT and I went to the first of a three week class with Steve and Debbie Wilson at our church. Its called marriage matters. We believe that we can never know enough about marriage (especially only being a year into ours!)...And God reminded me as He does so often, that He is in control. He chose to give us Audrie and He will take care of all of our needs. Debbie shared this verse from James, 2 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

This is definitely one of the hardest times I have ever had to go through, but at the same time, it is exciting and an adventure. I have no idea what my life will be like in 3 months or where I will even live. BUT I know God has a plan and I know wherever I will be it will be with my wonderful, amazing husband and we will be experiencing parenthood for the first time together.

I know in my last blog I said I would be blogging about child birth...I still plan to, but tonight my heart and mind are on other things...

1 comment:

The LeCoq's said...

Aw Buddy, I am here for you three! You are so strong!!! I am so proud of you. You really are going to be an AMAZING momma... Audrie is a lucky girl. Love you!