Sunday, October 4, 2009

Audrie's Favorite Things

Audrie wanted to share with everyone some of her favorite things:



First one is the best one! Mommy puts almond oil on my bottom and in my leg creases a few times a day and every time I have a poopie diaper. I have never had a diaper rash and my bottom is always smooth and beautiful! Mommy got it at a drug store and says it is a great investment!

My soothie pacifier is really my most favorite thing. I cant get through the day without it! Sometimes mommy tries to give me other kinds of pacifiers but this one is the best! I even have some bottles with the same nipple!


My mommy got this last week and since then I have been alot happier and so has my mommy. I sleep in this thing for hours and have to be woken up to eat! 

Stay tuned for more of Audrie's favorite things...

No comments: