Monday, October 26, 2009

A BAD day...

I typed this on Tuesday, but I am just now posting it...I've been busy! 

So...this is how my day went. 5:00 am had a dream that my husband was going to divorce me to marry another woman. Woke up upset and couldnt go back to sleep. He has confirmed this is not true and he would never leave me :)  (yesterday's sermon was on adultery).  Then we get up around 9ish...I cleaned house..then we had to drive 25 minutes to go to the bank to deposit a check. Then Audrie starts screaming, so I fed her in the bank parking lot in the back of my car... then we go to the mall. (when it is raining, Lynzie and I walk in the mall)

Then we are leaving the mall, and I am wearing those flimsy flip flops from getting a pedi, and its raining. I notice my window is down. I was like, "did I put my window down and forget to roll it up?" then I get closer and see that my window is broken and is all in the front seat of my car. so I look around in it and everything looks the same. So then I am thinking, did my window just break? surely not. so then I called GT. I said, I think someone broke into my car, but everything is still there. Then, he said what about the GPS? And I said a few choice words. They broke in to get my GPS. I used to be so good about putting it away. But today, I had a screaming baby and it was pouring down rain. Next, I call 911 then about 20 minutes later an officer shows up to write the report. Then another officer pulls up. Then the mall security comes around. And they ask, do you have someone to help you clean out this glass? I said well my husband is in Henderson working, but he is gonna come. So these 3 service men, leave me and my 12 wk old baby in the rain and never offer to help me clean out the glass. I think I was more upset with them then the person who broke into my car.

Then, when I got home one of the dogs threw up or pooed (not sure) on the couch. :(

Oh, and during the mall fiasco, I dropped my blackberry and got a crack on the screen. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

So here is the recipe for this post:

Chicken Tacos

Ingredients:
3 or 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
Can of Diced Tomatoes
I pkg of taco seasoning or chicken taco seasoning

Directions:
Put all ingredients in crock pot. If chicken is frozen put it on high for 8 hour, if it is just chilled then 8 hours on low. If your having a party you might want to cook more chicken breast. After the 8 hours, take a fork and pull apart the chicken and it naturally makes shredded chicken.

I serve my tacos with soft tortillas, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, hot sauce, and jalapenos. 

Sweet Potato Bread

No comments: